At Martin and Griffiths (Kingswinford) Ltd we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy following the provisions of GDPR.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is the company directors.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address, address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or offers
- Vehicle registration number in order that we may keep you informed of due dates for your vehicles MOT and servicing
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product
- changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our office systems and not accessible from the internet, this is only accessible internally by authorised individuals.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information if:
- We sell our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee that is to be discussed between the business owner and client, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.